Dishes from North India have found a permanent place in many of the countries around the world. The food filled with rich aroma and a delectable range of spices has become the people’s favorite. Needless to say, North Indian cuisine has become one of the most demanded foods in Calgary. To help satisfy the taste buds of the people craving for some authentic and delicious Indian dishes can try the range of Indian food available at Namaskar. Be it the vegetarian or the non-vegetarian dishes, the fine dining restaurant has an extensive menu filled with the best range of Indian food prepared by the chefs.
The cooking method followed by the Indians, especially in the preparation of North Indian food varieties, has become a point of wonder for people. Putting things in simple terms, the cooking method followed by the chefs and the people in the houses is quite simple. Before preparing any dish, they make it a point to finely chop the vegetables, which allows you to get the required taste. They are cooked for a long time along with a wide range of spices, which helps in adding proper flavor to the food and a delicious aroma emanates from the dishes when they are served in front of you.
Why you need to try North Indian cuisine?
Another question arises on the minds of the people, as to why one needs to have North Indian varieties of Indian food and what might be their specialty. With the demand for the North Indian cuisines in Calgary growing every single day, it is time to learn about the magic and the specialty of this cuisine. These include:
- Healthy range of vegetables are chosen for every dish and happens to be the reason for their high nutrition levels
- High quality spices that adds flavor and aroma to the food are added during the preparation of the dishes
- Variety can be seen in the dishes can be prepared and each one of them is a treat to your eyes, nose and tongue
Getting the taste of Indian food
Namaskar is your neighborhood fine dining Indian restaurant in Calgary and is known for its wide range of North Indian, as well as other varieties of Indian food. Having an extensive menu that serves both vegetarian and non-vegetarian dishes, you get a chance to enjoy authentic Indian food even when you are away from home. As for the people who are new to the cuisine, they are in for a treat.
Some of the well known dishes that you can order at Namaskar include:
- Shahi Paneer: Cottage cheese cooked in cashew based tomato sauce
- Bhindi Masala: Ladyfinger cooked with tomatoes, onion and garlic along with spices
- Butter Chicken: Boneless tandoori chicken cooked in creamy tomato sauce with the mix of spices
- Palak Chicken: Chicken cooked with fresh spinach, onions and tomatoes with a hint of aromatic spices